👋 Hello Data & AI Enthusiasts,
Welcome to another edition of the Data & AI Digest! We’re excited to bring you a curated selection of the week’s most compelling stories in the realm of data science, artificial intelligence, and more. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or a curious beginner, there’s something here for everyone.
- [AI] Understanding AI Performance: Discover how modern AI models often match or exceed human capabilities in tests, yet struggle in real-world applications. Read more
- [AI] Generative AI Strategy for Tech Leaders: CIOs and CTOs need to integrate generative AI into their tech architecture effectively. Explore 5 key elements for successful implementation. Read more
- [Statistics] Mastering the Central Limit Theorem in R: Understand the Central Limit Theorem, a cornerstone in statistics, and learn how to simulate it using R in this step-by-step tutorial. Read more
- [Graph Theory] Comprehensive Introduction to Graph Theory: This quarter-long course covers everything from simple graphs to Eulerian circuits and spanning trees. Read more
- [SQL] SQL Konferenz Highlights on Microsoft Fabric: Get an in-depth look at Microsoft Fabric and its role as a Data Platform for the Era of AI. Read more
- [Microsoft] Forbes Insights on Microsoft’s Copilots: Learn six critical things every business owner should know about Microsoft Copilot. Read more
- [GitHub] How GitHub’s Copilot is Being Used: GitHub’s Copilot remains the most popular AI-based code completion service. Find out the latest usage trends. Read more
- [Apple] iPhone 15 Pro’s Spatial Videos: Teased at Apple’s latest keynote, learn about the new spatial video capabilities of the iPhone 15 Pro. Read more
- [Geopolitics] China’s AI Influence Campaign: Researchers from Microsoft and other organizations discuss Beijing’s rapid change in disinformation tactics through AI. Read more
That’s a wrap for this week’s Data & AI Digest! We hope you found these articles insightful and thought-provoking. If you enjoyed this issue, help us make it bigger and better by sharing it with colleagues and friends. 🚀
Don’t forget, for real-time updates and discussions, join our LinkedIn Data & AI User Group. We look forward to your active participation and valuable insights.
Until next week, happy reading and exploring!