In Downloads Site section, click to download the appropriate Tableau Desktop installer version (Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit, or Mac). If you have a 64-bit Windows computer, you should use the 64-bit version; if you have a 32-bit Windows computer (rare these days) you must use the 32-bit version.
Fill the form and receive an email with your personal 30 days activation key.
3. Advanced level: Get a Tableau Online account
Fill the form and receive an email with your Tableau Online account. After your account is activated, you can connect to existing data sources.
4. Advanced level: Use Tableau’s Web Data Connector to add web-based data
Select Web Data Connector (WDC) as new data source and past this URL to fetch weather data:
If you are more interested in crawling social media data from Twitter, this WDC is your friend:
5. Jedi level: Integrate your R scripts with Tableau
R you ready for advanced analytics? Get fancy with this tutorial! And yes, you can estimate the sentiment from your previously fetched tweets.
6. Jedi level: Integrate your Python scripts with Tableau
In love with NumPy? Follow this tutorial and download the attached workbook!
7. Jedi level: Add interactivity to your dashboard
Just like this dashboard that is capable to send tweets: